Thursday, December 6, 2007

Lunchtime Fun

Maybe you thought a post about lunchtime would be about food and eating. Sorry to disappoint you. I try and come home for lunch every day. I usually make it 4 out of 5 days a week. Ally is so happy to see me - it just makes my heart melt. Today when I came home I just couldn't resist throwing her up in the air. She loves this - as you can see from the glee in her eyes and the huge grin on her face. After the fun we had a smooch and then Ally rested in the big chair! Too soon I had to go back to work. Becky had Spanish class tonight, so I had Ally all to myself this evening. She was such a good girl. She ate tons of fruit at dinner, some water from her sippy cup (we're still not having much luck getting her to drink milk from a sippy cup) and then she went right to sleep at 715.





No comments: