Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Inauguration

The 44th President is Barack Obama. We are so thrilled to have entered a new era with new leadership guiding our country. My boss had everyone in his office over to his house yesterday to watch the inauguration ceremony. This blog is about Ally's life, and I wanted to document the event. Ally was as usual very well behaved, so that meant we could really pay attention and listen. I think the sheer quantity of people in DC was one thing that really got to me. I thought the speech was ok, but to see that many people, and know how many people in our town and around the country were celebrating was and still is an amazing thing.


Yes even Ernie was on hand to watch the ceremony.

My co worker Alyssa, my boss Charlie, and his family.


The TV.

Ally's feet.
Yes I know this might seem strange to you, but this is also the very first picture Ally took on the camera all by herself. I have the same camera for work that we do at home. I always have my work camera with me in my work bag, and Ally of course found it. Playing with the camera kept her occupied for about 20 minutes. She was so cute moving around the camera to see what was displayed on the camera screen.

1 comment:

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

What an awesome boss! Love the pic of Ally's feet! What a cutie she is!