Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Parent Helping

Ally's preschool is actually a parent co-op so I go in and work for 4 hours about twice a month. Last time one of the other moms (who happens to be a professional photographer) was there taking pictures. I just had to share. And yes we are wearing the same color shirt, Ally and I - it happens all the time. And all day long I heard "same, same" from the kids. They are very into noticing similar things right now and so they point it out and do the hand sign for same and say "same same" it is pretty cute. But I will re-think my clothes next time so Ally and I don't match!
We were playing with tiles at the table.

Love that smile!

This one just takes my breath away. It so captures Ally's sweetness.
I know its been a long time with no post. I was sick for a while, and then Ally was sick, but she is all better now. We did bring her to the doctor to confirm she was ok and found out she lost a half pound. AHHH so we're back to working on eating more food, or at least more calorie-rich foods! The doctor said not to worry about it, but we're moms that is what we do.
For those of you who really want to know it seems Ally has mastered pooping on the potty. She goes all by herself and then announces with glee "I pooped on the potty" we think she is the most remarkable amazing child ever!

1 comment:

cm said...

We request video documentation to inspire Alice or a timed playdate, tee hee.