Saturday, May 8, 2010

Spring Break Trip to Aunt Beth's

Its hard to believe Spring Break was a few weeks ago, but it was. I had hoped to get this post done sooner, but better late than never!
Becky and Ally had a week off from school so I suggested they go visit Aunt Beth on Nantucket. They got up very early on Sunday morning to catch the first ferry of the day. I think its obvious that Ally was in a great mood. Currently she likes to make funny faces and ask us if we can make the same face - then she laughs and laughs at us and our funny face.



Time on the beach with Aunt Beth. Becky said Ally really liked the beach - to watch the waves and just take it all in.

Trio picture


Running around in the grass - yeah for SPRING!!

I think she is so beautiful.


Waiting at the ferry dock for the boat. They came home on Tuesday night. It was weird having the house to myself for a few nights - I worked a lot and went to the gym every day they were gone it was strange to be so unattached and alone for a few days.



going to look for the boat with Aunt Beth


walking back to wait some more

Thanks Aunt Beth for a great few days.

No comments: