Friday, June 25, 2010

Friends

It was Father's Day and Cheryl, Tom and Alice invited us over for a breakfast playdate. I felt bad because the only dad in the group, Tom, did all of the cooking. Thanks Tom - it was all yummy! The girls as usual had lots of fun playing and goofing around. Becky and I enjoyed some lively conversation with Tom and Cheryl and hope to get together soon when we are all back from vacations!
I guess the gym pays off when I can do "sack of potatoes" for both girls at once!



I think the crooked grin Ally has is awesome.


While the adults were eating and the girls were finished, Becky snapped a couple of really neat shots of Alice and Ally head to head on the futon. Yes that is bacon in Alice's hand, and no Ally did not eat any. Its so hard to get a picture of both of them looking at the camera.


But here is one.

No comments: