Monday, August 9, 2010

Fountain Fun

On a recent trip to our local park Ally decided to play in the fountain.

So she gets undressed out of her clothes and puts on her bikini.

I just have to say I LOVE this bathing suit.


Ally insists on having "buckets" - actually plastic gladware bowls from the backpack to play with in the fountain. Above she was messing around at the fountain.

Oops then the water came shooting out.

after she fills her bowl she runs and dumps it out.


but she really enjoyed playing with the water.

She doesn't run thru it or get soaking wet, just nice and cooled off and with a purpose.



If you click on this photo you can see her grin in profile. I wish I had the sly smile. Sometimes she knows when I am trying to capture it on camera.


1 comment:

Pam said...

I agree with you Julie... love the swimming suit. She is certainly stylin' - what a cutie!! :)