Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Easter Walk

After the egg hunt I took Ally for a walk - I walk and she rides in the stroller. Lately we've been walking over the footbridge to the opposite side of the river. There was a grassy area and a beautiful tree and Ally was excited to play with the tree.


She loves to jump - here she is trying so hard to reach a flower.


Of course she found the low branch to hang from and swing.



Investigating the tree truck - Ally found ants that I had to come look at.



I helped her sit in the tree and pose for a picture.


I also wanted to mention that Becky made these pants for Ally! In one night! She bought the pattern online, downloaded it, shopped for fabric with Beth on Saturday and Saturday night after Ally went to sleep Becky cut, sewed and fashioned these pants. They are adorable!

No comments: