Sunday, June 23, 2013

Happy Birthday Becky

IMG_1955IMG_1957

Becky turned 35 on June 23! We spent the day together as a family and had a great time. It started with a breakfast buffet courtesy of Whole Foods – bacon and Ally put together the muffin display with the candle on top.  There were also some eggs and fried plantains.

IMG_1958

Sometimes I wonder if I could possibly love her any more.

We went to see Monsters U in 3-D.

IMG_1960IMG_1959

We love the movies!

IMG_3191IMG_1040

 

After the movies we did a little shopping at REI and then went out to L.egal Seafood for a late lunch. I was being silly putting the fish net over my head!

This is a Becky birthday tradition and as usual we had a good meal and fun time.

But when we got home it was time for gifts and cake. Becky received a lot of cards and some generous gifts from our parents – Thank you. Ally colored Becky a picture and gave Becky an Amazon gift card. When I asked Ally a while back what we should get Mama for her birthday she said “books for her kindle” I was quite impressed and made sure that happened. I continued that theme and got Becky an iTunes card.

IMG_1968IMG_1969IMG_1972IMG_1971IMG_1970IMG_1967

The series above just makes my heart melt.

IMG_1961

This year Becky also got a card from her “special friends” aka Carl and Nali our cats.

IMG_1975IMG_1976

I made a yellow cake with brown sugar frosting, Becky’s request.

No comments: