Sunday, December 15, 2013

First Snow of 2013

Last night we got our first real snow of the season. About 6" of heavy wet snow before it turned to rain. 
Ally has been sick all weekend. Friday night she woke up with a tummy ache and threw up twice during the night. Then she woke up Saturday morning with a 102 degree fever. We let her watch lots of tv and at 4pm she was asleep on the couch. We woke her up after a few minutes so she would sleep at night. Bath, a light dinner, more tv and helping me with a craft project completed the day. Ally was asleep in her bed at 6:15!
But then she woke up at 4:00am this morning. No fever and tired but awake. We tried to get back to sleep for a long time but at 6am I gave up. Several episodes of My Little Pony later and I decided I might as well take Ally outside while I shoveled. Still no fever. I checked and I figured the fresh air would be good for her. After an hour outside we came in, got changed and played for a bit. 
Bad news. Fever is back. We are now trying to take a nap. But here are the pictures from the morning:





No comments: