Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Snow Day #3

Its Ally’s 3rd snow day and Becky’s 4th. Becky and I are recovering from colds so we hired people to shovel us out and clear off our cars this time. (Thanks Gwei!)
IMG_6027IMG_6028
During breakfast I suggested that today might be a good day for Ally to work on her Valentines for her class. She was super excited! And then proceeded to sit and write out all of them. 24 classmates and 3 teachers. I was pretty impressed. She had a blast.
Then it was time to build a fort and then outside to play in the snow.
IMG_2921IMG_2914
IMG_2915IMG_2916IMG_2917IMG_2919IMG_2920IMG_6031
They came inside, Ally ate lunch and with some hot cocoa in her special cocoa cup Becky made her, and then went in her room to play. I checked on her after a while and found this:
IMG_6033IMG_6034
Ally asleep in her bed! I checked on Becky and saw this:
IMG_6036
Becky and the cats asleep on our bed.
Well I could use a nap too, but I am finally caught up on this blog after 11 posts today! Now Ally is awake and I’m going to watch a movie with her and snuggle on the couch.

No comments: