Monday, June 9, 2014

HUGE WEEKEND

This weekend was one of the biggest for our family.

Becky climbed Mt Washington with our friends Hanh (Liem’s mom) and Shannon (Stella’s mom) and Deb (Erik’s mom) went on the trip but not the hike. It is the highest peak in the Northeastern United States. She climbed for 6 1/2 hours up 4000 feet. Very impressive.

IMG_7952IMG_7951

Becky texted me pictures through out the day. I am so proud of her for doing it.

IMG_7953IMG_7987

Meanwhile, at home, Grandma Barbie and Grandpa Frank came to spend the weekend with Ally and me, and to see Ally’s gymnastics show.

IMG_7988IMG_7946

There was lots of park time and pretend doll play at home.

 

IMG_7955IMG_7972

Then it was time for the show. That is Ally’s favorite dress this summer. She picked it out all on her own, and loves how long it is. She did a great job in her routine. The theme this year was Wizard of Oz -  my least favorite thing ever, and I managed to sit normally thru the whole show and not rock myself back and forth and cry covering my ears when ever anything Wizard of Oz comes on. I was proud of me. And Ally for her great job.

Grandma Barbie was at Ally’s first show 4 years ago, she was quite impressed with how much Ally has improved!

IMG_7975IMG_7978IMG_7982IMG_7983

Card games with Grandma are always fun. This was Chomp and Grandma’s strategy was to yell “feeding frenzy” at every. It was super funny.

IMG_7984IMG_7985

No comments: