Sunday, July 27, 2014

Mommy’s Birthday

Yesterday was my 41st birthday. We had plans to attend the Guatemala Family BBQ we go to every year, but that wasn’t until the afternoon.

IMG_3352

A few days before my birthday we went to some friends house for a BBQ – and they were celebrating Maya’s dad Peter’s birthday, well they found out it was my birthday the same day as Peter’s so we both got sung to and blew out the candles. Its always fun to discover someone shares your birthdate and year!

IMG_3367IMG_3378

There isn't really a better way to spend a morning than lazy-ing around snuggling with your daughter and puppy.

IMG_3386IMG_3396

And opening up gifts – which were for me – not Carl!

IMG_3399

Ally got me a gift card to an ice cream shop and Becky got me a new skirt and gift card for some new shoes!

IMG_3406

Later that night after the Guat BBQ we had ice cream cake.

IMG_3392

Becky did the montage above and I just had to include it on the blog!

No comments: