Friday, August 22, 2014

New Interest


About a month ago a new AG movie came out, it's about the girl of the year, Isabelle and she is a dancer. It's a good movie and currently Ally's favorite. She's already asked for the doll for Christmas. We have the movie soundtrack and she listens to it and dances in the living room.

When we got back from NH she asked if she could take ballet. The conversation went like this:
Ally "mommy, you know what I really want to do?"
Me "no sweetie what?"
Ally "I really want to take ballet"
Me "I think that is great! Are you sure? You have gymnastics 2 times a week, swimming and church."
Ally "yes I'm sure"
Me "ok then I'll find a class and sign you up. I am so excited for you! I ask you every year if you want to take dance"
Ally " mommy you ask about dance. I only want ballet. You never asked about ballet"
Me groaning.... Really? Well ok

So today after work as a celebration of the state of my vacation we went to the dance supply store and came home with her uniform:

She was so excited. So very happy. They were a huge help at the store and even showed me how to do Ally's hair in a bun. Ally just glowed and couldn't wait to get home and try it all on and show mama.
She read sitting in a chair so she could look at herself. Then she proceeded to dance in the living room for 30 minutes. 

She starts class in two weeks! 

No comments: