Sunday, January 31, 2016

Delayed Christmas Gift

Today Ally and I headed to Target after ballet for her to use her gift card from Christmas.
Ally picked out a book and a toy pet dog.
A dog that you feed and it poops.
A HUGE thank you to Gruncle and Aunt Suzie for gifting Ally the ability to buy such a lovely new toy. She has named it Cutie Pie.


Ally was so excited about her new book she started reading in the car.



Proof it poops.


My cutie pie with her Cutie Pie. 

Today Ally went to ballet and danced! The past 2 weeks she has done barre work and then sat and watched but today we talked about it and with her teacher and she participated in the whole class! No leaps or jumps but glides and steps and movement across the floor. 
I was so proud of her. And she was smiling the entire time. (The room has mirror walls so I know she was smiling because I could see the reflection.)

We also all got our hair cut today and Ally  looks so grown up. 


No comments: