Friday, July 8, 2016

NH - Our Last Day

It was our final day and we made sure to accomplish all on our list.


Chocolate Chip Pancakes for Ally for breakfast.

Followed by more fishing 
Becky caught a tiny fish (again).

Ally caught the largest fish (again).


See?


A perch over 8"


She was really excited.


I went to get Cloey from our cabin and check out. As I walked down with Cloey they were huddled together at the dock.


Cloey is always a bit unsure of fish and the dock.




But she loves to go kayaking!


Look at my sporty family!


I kayaked too! I brought my phone out in the boat with me so I could get some good pictures from the water of all of us. I swamped my kayak trying to get in it, and Becky kept yelling "your phone...your phone" I had it sealed in a ziplock so I wasn't worried. I managed to flip the kayak and get all the water out then get my soaking wet self safely in the kayak. I didn't dare give Ally or Becky my phone, so I took some selfies and a shot of my feet, to illustrate that I was actually on the water.



My attempt to get us all in. I failed. 

I got my boat in this shot.w

I was having fun!


So were Ally, Becky and Cloey. Cloey whined loudly if Ally paddled too far away from her. 


A view of the lodge and the beach from the lake.

We were all ready for a rest after our kayak adventure.

2 comments:

A Johnson said...

Love kayaking! We go with my Girl Scout troop.

A Johnson said...

Love kayaking! We go with my Girl Scout troop.