Sunday, August 21, 2016

Red Sox with Rosa

PLEASE NOTE: I am now catching up on July blogging. Sorry for the delay. It's been a busy time. Check back and be sure to scroll as I will be changing the dates to be accurate. 


In June I learned about a special Boston Red Sox game night in collaboration with American Girl. I emailed the Guatemala Girls group, but only Rosa ad her mom Julie could join us. It was a blast!!!
We sprung for VIP tickets, which got us in to a pre-game event with a doll hair salon, doll Tshirt, and buffet dinner. It was a blast.

Ally and Rosa with their dolls outside our house. We were waiting for our Uber to pick us up and take us to Fenway park.

Walking down Landsdowne Street.

Outside the green monster!


Inside at the VIP special event photo booth.







At the game. It was a bit embarrassing to me that Ally knew nothing about baseball. I grew up watching baseball, so I was explaining it to her. 
But soon she lost interest and she and Rosa started taking Selfies:



Our seats were pretty good. But it was a hot night, and the girls fizzled after 4 innings so we headed into a craft event at the VIP room.

Becky and imposed with a team mascot, Wally, made out of balloons. 

Ally discovered a mister fan to cool off in, just as we left the park.


It was a super fun time with great friends.

No comments: