Friday, May 18, 2018

Fun News

We learned some very fun news recently.




















Ally's beloved babysitter and our very good friend Lauren is pregnant! She is having a baby boy at the end of July. Lauren is still living in Hawaii, working at Hawaii Five-O and loving life. Her boyfriend just started a 2 year position with Teach for America in Hawaii so they will be there in paradise for a while.

Ally was in PT while I texted with Lauren and learned the news. I gave Ally my Ipad on our way to the car and documented her reaction to seeing pictures of Lauren obviously pregnant.
























Of course Ally is thrilled and asked when can we go to Hawaii again. I will admit I am trying to talk Becky into a short trip to Hawaii in August instead of a week in California like we planned.

No comments: