Sunday, April 6, 2008

Weekend Review

Beth came to babysit this weekend. She had some ferry troubles getting over to the mainland from Nantucket but did manage to get here. Aunt Beth came to babysit Ally all day on Saturday. Becky and I attended an adoption conference in the morning and then spent the afternoon shopping and out together, without Ally. It was weird and fun all at the same time. Ally had a great time with Beth on Saturday, and then today Sunday all she wanted was us.

The pictures are courtesy of Beth - who wanted to document Ally's delight in the bunny ears from Great Aunt Pam. Thanks Aunt Pam!
I think in the picture above Ally is looking for her belly button.
Bunny ear fun!
I just think the drool in these pictures is too funny - you can see the bubble and then it drip on to her shirt. Gee - I guess Ally is teething!


This is a picture I took last week - I just wanted to share!













1 comment:

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

Ally looks like she had a great time with Aunt Beth. You are lucky to get out and have some alone time! Glad you had a good time! Ally is a cutie as usual : )