Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Wonderful Weather!

We've had fabulous weather recently - a lot of outside time! Ally has been walking to the park with us every day, going on the swings, and climbing up and down any stairs she can find. Here are some photos from the last week or so.

Ally has been fascinated by her big word book.

My book!


I love my book!


I can look at it for a very long time!


The mushrooms we bought for Saturday found their way into Ally's hands - and didn't leave without a bit of a disagreement! Apparently, the blue container empty was not as good as it was when it was full of mushrooms. As with everything these days, it was a dramatic moment of mushroom separation, but we quickly moved on to other fun things.

Muussshhrooooms

My mushrooms!


A walk to the park...

Some great smiles!


She is too darn cute!


And here's a bunch of mouth-open-I'm-so-excited photos!




3 comments:

cm said...

Ok, this is going to drive me bonkers. Who is the actress with the flippy hair. She was a career girl, this would have been a 70's sitcom . . . aaargh!!!

Oh well, the point is, I love Ally's flip!!!

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

Ally is so cute! Isn't it funny when they get fixated on something and then you take it away and it is the end of their world! Mia does the same thing. Love Ally's flippy hair.

Katie said...

Cute .. Love her open mouth smiles !!