Sunday, June 15, 2008

"She does that all the time"

A while ago Becky went to N.antucket for 1 night and 2 days to visit her sister Beth, and have some private mama time. I took 2 days off work and stayed home to take care of Ally. It was pretty neat - I hosted play group and really enjoyed spending time with Ally.

One of the things she did was open the pantry and proceed to empty the lower shelf of its contents.
Here is she is with her loot - all but the few things she could not quite reach.

oops - she bumped her head trying to crawl back for the last few things.

The title of the post comes because I tought this was a pretty neat thing Ally did, so much so I took these pictures to blog about it. I showed Becky the pictures and she says "Ally does that all the time" well - it was a new thing to me so here I am blogging it.

2 comments:

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

Yes, I say that to Jenny all the time! Ally is cute especailly when she bumps her head!

Anonymous said...

Abby does that too! She has to take EVERYTHING out of drawers and puts them in bags!!! They are soooo cute at that age~