Thursday, June 5, 2008

Teenage Ally

We tend to go for classic cute clothes for Ally, not trendy. This tunic top came with leggings, but I had a brainstorm to pair it with jeans and her sandals. I (Julie) dressed Ally before Becky was awake, and I took these pictures then too. When Becky woke up she could not stop laughing at how old Ally looked. I just think these pictures are hilarious - her face has such attitude and her body language all that combined with the clothes its almost too much for me!
Hey - what are you looking at?

I am eating my cheerios, what do you want?

I said I am eating my Cheerios. What do you want from me, mom? - (can't you just hear the attitude in that look?)

4 comments:

cm said...

Between this post and the one about the car keys . . . here comes 16!

Anonymous said...

Soo cute!

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

LOVE the outfit! She is so cute! The shirt is to die for!

Anonymous said...

Where did she get that attitude from? Maybe cause she's spoiled like crazy from all the family that dotes on her...