Wednesday, July 16, 2008

July Fun!

Ally has been enjoying playing with pillows lately - and she's figured out what "close your eyes" means when she wants to pretend she is sleeping.
Great Aunt Suzie found this adorable sundress for Ally...it is great. Ally was pretty hyped up while wearing the dress this week, so we have some action shots!

Check out those bloomers! When she wanted some watermelon, we took off the dress. She kept playing...


Aah...to be a kid. Maybe next time I feel old I should try talking on the phone in my underwear and stretch my legs, too. Maybe.

3 comments:

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

Kids do the funniest things! If you try that move then you need to post a pic! She is so cute in her sundress - love the sunflowers too.

As for 'the disease' apparently you can only get it as an adult if you have a comprimised immune system, which I have, I guess. I don't think adults usually get it and it probably didn't help that I shared a pop sickly and it is spread through saliva. As for getting it a parent informed me their kid at the park had it!

Anonymous said...

Thats a cute dress!!! She is a doll!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.