Thursday, March 5, 2009

Florida Wrap Up

I had thought I would more posts, but as usual time gets away from me so here is the last post on our Florida trip.

My mom took us to a park at the end of Casey Key - Ally loved playing in a park. It seems like its been months since we've been to a park without snow. Needless to say we had a blast, even Grandma Barbie who went on the swings and pumped all by herself. I was so proud of her!



Ally and mama went down the slide over and over and over again.


Singing in the Sun on the pier in Venice.







Running on the beach.



Our last night we went down to the beach to watch the sunset. At first Ally refused to smile she said she was sleeping - she told us to sleep, too.


The three of us smiling.

Ally was tuckered out after a long day, but Becky's shirt and smile says it all.


Our last morning was spent at the beach - it was actually warm enough not to bundle up. Ally had fun digging. Thanks Grandma Barbie for the new outfit.






She looks so serious


Becky was SUPER MAMA - she played in the sand for over an hour. Lots of castles were made.



While my mom and I sat and talked. We finalized most of our trip to the UK - yes we're going on an all girls trip to the UK in June. My mom, my aunt, my cousin and me. 10 days away from Ally and Becky - it will be tough but its a family heritage trip and we're really excited about it.


When Ally was bored of digging she came and chatted with Barbie.


This was Becky's masterpiece. Her engineering degree was really put to good use, there was a track, steps a ramp, a water feature. Very impressive, I wish the photo showed its magnificence better.


It was a wonderful trip. Becky and I continue to feel so blessed to be Ally's parents, and it was pretty special to spend the whole week with my mom.

1 comment:

JMG said...

Oh My Gosh...Is that the PURPLE ORANGE THING on Grandma Barbie?

Michelle :)