Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Decorations

Its Ally's birthday soon - just a few days and she will be 3. Becky and I were working on the decorations for her party this weekend. Ally asked what we were doing and then asked to help.

Mama and I made 3 of these banners to decorate the rooms.


Ally used the leftover pieces to color and cut.

Then she helped mama make a banner of the pieces she decorated. She kept saying "we're making decorations for my party" One the banner was complete she had to hang it up - in her room.

She decided over the bed would be the right place. We suggested other locations, but this was all her decision. The big banners are hung on nails, and initially she asked for nails to hang hers too, but eventually she agreed to tape.

Mama helping Ally hang the banner with tape.

Ally (with Ernie) standing in front of her masterpiece.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Happy 3rd Birthday, Ally!!! Hope you had a great party! I can't wait to see your birthday pics. A little birdie told me Gma Debbie and Poppy were coming to see you! Who else came to your party?? I bet you had lots of fun!!