Saturday, December 12, 2009

Reading with mommy

Lately Ally has been very clingy towards me. She always wants to know what I am doing and to be with me. As nice as that it is, sometimes its tough to be the chosen one. This night I was trying to get some personal space by reading a book in our bedroom. Ally came in and asked what I was doing. When I told her I was reading, she selected a book off my nightstand - its tear-jerker by Nicholas Sparks to read to herself. Then she went to get a blanket for herself. To my surprise she then posed herself just like me and proceeded to read. Sigh - sometimes personal space is over-rated. What beats this?


2 comments:

Summer Ryan Doyle said...

This is so awesomely cute

Mama Bear said...

Oh Julie, that is the most precious ever. I am having the same issues with both my girls who are just clingy. I kept thinking it was because I'm home during the day or Katie's competitive but maybe it's just more the age right now. I just soooo love that picture! Sigh.....personal space.......I get that on Tues and Thurs with preschool IF I don't have appts. and meetings to go to!!!! LOL