Friday, January 22, 2010

Reptile Party

We attended a birthday party for one of Ally's neighborhood friends, Olive turned 3! We had lots of sun playing with a parachute, eating cheese puffs and birthday cake and experiencing the live animal show!



The turtle was very cute.


Ally was very well behaved -and she touched everything, but refused to have anything sit on her lap or shoulder. Becky let all the lizards perch on her knee for Ally and I to see up close and pet. Ally was so gentle, I was super proud of her.



The baby alligator was a little creepy. The animal guy said when they get too big he trades them for a baby one with a friend of his who works at G.ator Land in Florida!


The finale was a large snake - we can't remember what type, maybe a boa of some sort. This is when Ally got a little freaked out - she kept saying" no mommy... take it off mommy". So I did!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Mommy...I think Ally was right. Take it off! I didn't think you were the boa type, Julie.
G-ma Debbie:)

Mama Bear said...

ewwwwwwwwwwwwww, what a party. I will have to say, I sooo agree with Ally!!! I would have been in the other room peeking into the "animal" room. Yikes!!!!
Rhonda