Sunday, July 11, 2010

First Night of Vacation

We spent the first night of vacation at my parents' house. It was great to see them and its a nice break in the 8+ hour drive down to Becky's folks in PA. As usual there was bubble blowing and chalk drawing.
I love this picture of the 3 of them blowing all in sync.

Some are better at blowing bubbles than others.

Grandma Barbie tries (or should we say puffs)

and puffs and tries to blow the bubbles

but then she just laughs!

But wow are her flowers beautiful! She calls her white hydrangeas "snowballs" Since we've been home Ally has seen similar flowers here in the neighborhood and comments on how Grandma Barbie has them too, but Grandma Barbie's are bigger!


I was inside talking with my dad for a while, and when I came out I was told Ally drew this sun all by herself!

Then Ally made a dinosaur.

And I got a picture of the artist in action.

with her final masterpiece

The good time was complete with a before bed story.

No comments: