Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Silly Saturday

Its taken me a week to post this but here is last Saturday's adventures. I worked hard to bring the camera with me everywhere we went all weekend and take pictures of the ordinary, silly fun stuff we do. Ally was a great sport and Becky only rolled her eyes at me a few times.


Breakfast at our favorite bagel place. Ally had her usual plain bagel with nothing on it or done to it, just a whole plain bagel. It took about an hour but she ate the whole thing!

After bagels and a quick stop at Target we went home to get ready for our monthly Guatemala Girls gathering. This time Gabi was missing, but here are Alice, Roxie, Rosa and Ally blowing bubbles on the front porch.
Ally had a nap after our play date and then we were off to the park.


Running and playing soccer with mama.


Ally is getting so big!



Gotta love the abs of steel!


Upside down Ally!


And now the silly Ally faces.


My dad used to tell me after a haircut that he liked how he could see my face. It always embarrassed me but now I get what he means. I think Ally's hair looks great almost all the time, but shorter like this and you can see more of her face.


It was a really fun day.


On a not so fun note, Ally is sick again. We are all not very happy about it. Becky was sick last week with a bad cold, and this week Becky and Ally are on Spring Break so no school for them and Sunday Ally started running a fever and by bedtime her nose was runny too and today, Monday as I write this she is just miserable. I so hope she feels better soon. She has been sick way too much this year.

No comments: