Monday, August 22, 2011

The Band Cont'd

Last weekend Becky and Ally went to PA to visit Becky's parents. I had 4 days home alone. I painted for 2 days and worked for 2 days. But I did manage to slip in some shopping. After the recent post about the "pretend" instruments Ally was using and a sad incident during a playdate. I decided it was time for Ally to have some actual play instruments of her own. So I surprised her with a gift when she got home from PA.


What is it Mommy?


A Band in a Box



loving the triangle


Later in the week, Becky was at an appointment and Ally and I had some time just the two of us. She decided we should do "shows". She went and got all of her and baby's favorite animals to watch the show. My show...


yes me playing the triangle and singing songs

I was amazing. Everyone should be very sad they missed it. But lucky for me my photography assistant Ally took a picture of my performance to share on the blog.


We took turns. It was so much fun for Ally and torture for me.


But for this face I'll submit to that kind of torture any day.

1 comment:

Michelle Smiles said...

I actually gave permission for someone to buy that set for the girls last Christmas. (Steve couldn't believe it.) They have had a lot of fun with it and most of the instruments aren't too annoying. I did have to take away the triangle striker thingy - they started using it as a sword/wand and I was afraid someone was going to lose an eye.

Have fun!