Monday, March 25, 2013

Mama of the Year

IMG_0858

Becky is officially Mama of the Year.

The last skating session of the year was family skate. Free skate rental for parents to skate along with their children. Since the last time I was on ice skates was 22 years ago, I fell, hit my head and they called 911 “head injury at the ice rink” and the paramedics came to check me out. It was embarrassing and enough to make me stay off the ice for the rest of my life. So Becky got to participate in family skate.

IMG_0859IMG_0860

Can you tell how excited she was about it? Becky was a little hesitant when she got on the ice.

IMG_0861IMG_2569

Ally went right on out and skated towards the middle. They soon met up and skated holding hands for the rest of the time.

IMG_2571

Ally was thrilled, she got a medal for her efforts.

No comments: