Sunday, March 16, 2014

Guatemala Girls March 2014

Gabi hosted this month and we continue to be amazed at how the girls are friends and can independantly play and be with each other. Its great because just as our daughters have become friends so have we as moms. We’ve been thru a lot together the past 6 years and are looking forward to many more years to come.

Cheryl always wants to replicate the iconic 2009 stair picture. We tried, even though Alice was missing.

March 2014:

IMG_6328IMG_6330

From left to right Ally, Rosa, Roxie & Gabi (Alice was missing)

 

Flashback to December 2009

little stairs 1stairs2

From left to right: Rosa, Ally, Alice & Gabi (Roxie was missing)

My how they have grown up. Afterwards (and even days later) Ally would tell me something one of her friends said. We talked on the way home about being from Guatemala, and like I usually do I said she could ask me anything. I asked her a couple questions, and we talked about how she can also talk with the other Guat Girls.

No comments: