Wednesday, March 26, 2014

New Addition to the Crew

On Sunday afternoon Ally and I went to the mall. I had a few things to return, and way back in December I had promised to take Ally to Build a Bear in the Spring. (there were coupons in her Happy Meal all month). Please welcome Fluff:

IMG_6716IMG_6719

We waited a really long time for Ally’s turn to have Fluff stuffed.

IMG_6720IMG_6721

She held Fluff’s heart up to her ear so it would listen to her, rubbed her cheek for luck, I even gave the heart a kiss so it would know I’m the mommy. My favorite was that Ally had to jump a lot, because Fluff was a bunny and needed lots of hoppiness in its heart!

IMG_6723IMG_6725

Finally it was done, and Ally brushed Fluff’s soft fur, and we made the birth certificate.

IMG_6727IMG_6729

Then it was time to go home. Ally was so happy.

IMG_6730IMG_6733

No comments: