Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Vacation Week

It was school vacation week April 18-25. The week started out with a bang, Beth arrived on the red eye Saturday morning after a trip to NYC and San Fransico. Soon after she got to our house, my dad called to tell me mom was in the hospital! Oh no. We had a busy day planned, ballet, then a harbor cruise with Rosa and her family and finally the circus.


Showing Aunt Beth pictures from our Hawaii trip. 


Waiting for cruise to leave.


It was a beautiful sunny day.


But it got really chilly with the wind on the water.




We saw 2 seals and the Nantucket boat!

Ally wore her boot and was in good spirits.


The sisters shared corn dogs for dinner.



Just like 2 years ago I carried Ally on my shoulders up the steps at Government Center.



Ally was very excited to have cotton candy and popcorn.



The contortionists were my favorite. Two women in a 2'x2' glass box.


Lots of fun like last time!

My mom was admitted to the hospital and I talked to my dad a few times during the day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...


There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about. See the link below for more info.


#talked
www.ufgop.org