Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Guatemala Girls- Roxie's birthday.

Roxie's actual birthday was December 6 but we were unable to schedule a get together until December 30. It was a blast for the girls and the moms I'm afraid Julie and I stayed long past when we should have left, but Rosa and Ally and Roxie were texting and sharing pictures and videos on their devices and we had fun talking.


Roxie blowing out her birthday candle.




Alice and Gabi


Ally and Rosa


Even though it was freezing the girls bundled up and went out to play in the snow. They humored me for a group picture. 


And then individual photos of each girl. The light was perfect outside for these. I texted this one to a Cheryl and said I thought Alice looked mysterious and gorgeous in this one.

Rosa

Ally in a real actual smile not her posed one. 

Roxie 

Gabi


Roxie made snow angels.


They had a snow fight. The snow was just powder so no snow balls. But still fun to fling at each other. 

And they are still not too old to use the slide. 

Gabi and Alice left and then there were 3:

I think it's so funny that I couldn't get all 3 of them looking at the camera at once.



They texted each other later that evening and all morning the next day. So fun.

No comments: