Thursday, November 1, 2007

Boo!

We had a great first Halloween with Ally. As you can see below, she was a goldfish! The last picture, where Ally is in the skirt, shows the orange top and tights that went under her costume. What I thought was funniest is that when she crawled in the costume, her tail stuck up in the air and she really looks like a fish.



Also on Halloween, we were invited to an afternoon Halloween party for babies. There were a lot of people. A lot. You can see in the photo below how many, and I had to cut people out of the picture. I'd guess more than 20 babies with parents. It was really cool, but a bit overwhelming.

I don't want to put people's picture on the internet without them knowing...but I had to show the baby party craziness. I think I count 15 babies in this picture alone.

You can see the pure insanity of the party in Ally's face. She just sat and stared for most of the party. The only way I got her to loosen up was to try hard to get her to play.

One of the lobsters with us in the sea life section attacks! Ally tried valiently to swim away, but it was too crowded.

The goldfish retaliates by going for the lobster's eyes. Luckily the octopus arrived late, or it would have been war.

4 comments:

Grandma Debbie said...

The deep sea battle is too funny for words. Next year Ally has to be a crab so she can really get her claws into that pesky lobster!

cm said...

That goldfish costume is too cute!!!! Where in the world did you find it?

Beth said...

That-a-girl, go for the eyes!

Cindy said...

Ohhh! I thought Ally was a chicken!