Monday, November 26, 2007

A slow stream of photos

Well, the craziness is over. Getting ready for the birthday party, hosting the party, packing, travelling, Thanksgiving and visiting Grandma Debbie & Grandpa Dave, travelling home, unpacking and getting Ally back to herself. So now I have time to fill you all in on the photos! I'm going to pace myself so I'm not overwhelmed.

Ally's party was great - we are so thankful that so many people could make it! Ally was not so keen on cake, even with Aunt Beth trying to shove chocolate icing into her mouth when the hot pink butter cream failed. The kids, though of various ages, all seemed to enjoy themselves, and gave the adults a good laugh with crawling parades behind Ally all over the house. They were so unbelievable and randomly timed that I have no photos of that.

Enjoy the pictures!


No comments: