Sunday, September 20, 2009

Swim Lessons!!!

Last week Ally started swim lessons. This week I brought my camera and took some pictures!

I am so happy Becky is willing to get in the water with her.

Ally's friend Alice is in the same swim class with her dada.

Blowing bubbles


splashing
On another note, today was the first full day of preschool. It was a lot of walking for me, its about 30 minutes each way and I made the walk there in the morning with Ally and her babysitter to drop her off and then again this afternoon to pick her up. Phew, I am tired after 2 hours of walking and a full day of work. But today is the only day I had to do that much walking. Ally is tired too - she did not sleep at preschool today. Maybe tomorrow. She had lots of fun and we are so glad she is at this school. Then sent us an email this afternoon with a summary of the day and pictures too. It was great to get that in our email box before we even picked her up!

2 comments:

Mama Bear said...

wow, I am sooo impressed with your preschool that you got an email update and pictures, awesome. Love the swim lessons. I sooo need to do that with my girls too. They so love the water.
That was some long walking girl!
Glad everyone had such a great day :-)
PS: my girls generally don't sleep at preschool either!

Pam said...

That's great that Ally is taking swimming lessons!! Looks like fun and how nice her friend, Alice, is taking the same class. Happy to hear Ally likes preschool too - woo hoo!!