Friday, September 18, 2009

Update

Grandma Barbie leaves tomorrow. Ally has been saying all week " Grandma Barbie is fun" today she told me "I'm going to miss Grandma Barbie". Becky and I will miss her too. Here are some pictures of the fun they had this week. Thanks mom for coming and helping us out.

Everyday they walked to the park. Grandma really likes the big girl swings.



So does Ally. They would swing and Ally would climb the ladder and together they would play restaurant.


One day they made hats for each of us.


Don't we look stylish - its an Ally Custom Creation. Let me know if you want one and I'm sure we can commission one for you too.


One night we tried to get a good family portrait.


After about 15 shots this was the best one.


On the 2nd day of preschool. Its important to note that Grandma Barbie named the 4 Mickey Mouses on her sweatshirt; Ally Mouse, Mama Mouse, Mommy Mouse & Grandma Barbie Mouse.


Tonight we went to out to our favorite seafood restaurant for a wonderful meal.

Now they are reading books in the other room. Every night Ally has Grandma read books in the living room before bed. I think my mom has read Monsters Inc about 30 times this week. Seriously 4 -5 times a day Ally makes her read it. What a good sport.



1 comment:

Mama Bear said...

That is seriously fun. I so love when grandma comes to visit. That is so great. I absolutely LOVED the family portrait picture. You all look soooo terrific and that cutie patootie Ally! She's just a doll baby.
Great pictures.