Thursday, March 11, 2010

Florida Part 2

I've always wanted to get what I think of as a "classic little-kid picture" of the child wearing adult shoes and we finally did. Ally thought she was so silly to walk in my shoes.


We went to the farmer's market and got some Kettle Corn - Ally loves popcorn and she thought the salty-sweet taste of Kettle Corn was so yummy!

Every day we went to the beach.


Here she is solo on the beach in her stocking cap. She was so into looking for shells this year.



This was the only day Ally braved the water. Here she is eating an ice cream cone in her bikini before we go out to the pool. Ally loved the mint chocolate chip ice cream that Grandpa Frank bought for her. It is now her favorite flavor.

Hanging out at the pool with Grandma Barbie. There were some older girls playing with marbles in the pool and Ally thought that was so neat. She still talks about how "when I get big I can go underwater to swim for marbles".

After dinner we walked down to the beach for the sunset. This is a tradition for us.

My family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell Ally mint chocolate chip is my favorite too!!! YUMMMMMY!! PS - loved the sunset pic! Beautiful!
~ Aunt Pam (forgot my google pw)