Sunday, December 5, 2010

Feeling Under the Weather

Last Sunday we had planned to go to the Aquarium, but Ally woke up with a cough, a low grade fever and her voice was hoarse. So the moms decided it would be best if we stayed home and tried to get Ally healthy so she could go to school on Monday. Ally was bummed about no Aquarium, so we buoyed her spirits with the first viewing this season of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer!
She was pretty thrilled.

Gotta love Burl Ives as the snowman.

After her nap Ally cuddled with me in the rocking chair for at least 30 minutes. Times like this are so wonderful. Ally can be so cuddly and loves to snuggle.
I asked Becky to come take a picture, because I really wanted to remember how it feels to have my big girl all cuddled up with me. I remember when she was just a baby and would just snuggle in, and its so sweet that she still likes to do it sometimes.

But once she woke up she was silly and asked me to take a picture of her on top of mama with the hood pulled over mama's head.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Wow- she HAS grown up since the header pic!!

I emailed you the info on getting a blog design. let me know if you have any questions!