Sunday, March 18, 2012

Another Alice Playdate

Alice came over for an after-school play date again. It was a spectacularly warm and sunny day for March.


The girls started on the swings.


Then moved on to the climbing structures.
Alice is such a ham sometimes!





Ally was proud to show off how she could climb on the outside of the structure.



They had so much fun.


I usually ask Ally if she wants one more swing on the bar before we leave. Alice wanted one too. I thought it would be a great picture of them both hanging on the bar next to each other.

But neither one can reach the bar.

So I would lift one girl up, then the other, then get my camera and try and grab a shot before one of them dropped.

Oh they laughed and giggled and dropped before I could get a picture. Just so I would have to lift them again.

Finally though with the promise of popsicles on the way home they held on long enough:





walking into the store for popsicles


yummy


this is how they walked home from the park - so they could each hold the popsicles

it was a riot

As usual they had a blast together.

No comments: