Saturday, March 10, 2012

Writing

Becky and I were so amazed to watch Ally learn to draw and color and create. Its the same with writing. It is fascinating. I made Ally a book over the weekend and I drew the lines on the paper so she could write the words in herself and told her to work on the writing and sounding out the words.

This is the first page.

It says I was in the car.

I think she decided this book is going to be about Florida - and we had a grey rental car and it was sunny there. I can hardly wait to see the rest of the book.


In Florida she did this picture all by herself.

Ally, 2 kinds of swings and it says I am with the swings


She recently learned how to draw 5 point stars.
I came home one night and she left this piece of paper out for me to see.
Her babysitter told me it was for Mommy.
Above is one side and below is the other side of the page.


Stars stars stars


Ally drew a cat recently too.


No comments: