Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Particular

IMG_4500IMG_4504

Ally refuses to wear jeans – its become a joke between us and her babysitter Lauren. I have bought knit jeans (jeggings) and still Ally rejects them. She says “I don’t like jeans” in past it was because they restrict her movement and they have zippers and buttons and those are not comfortable. But I finally found a pair that is made of almost the same material as her other pants.

Ii got them on her body (she was watching TV so I kind of tricked her) and as soon as she looked down she groaned.

I told her to wear them for a few minutes and if they were uncomfortable she could change before school. She never mentioned it.

But after school, walking home, she told me they were not comfortable.

There she is – all grown up- long hair, with a cardigan sweater and jeans before school.

She had nature class after school, and there she is in jeans (for once).

No comments: