Monday, June 1, 2015

5th tooth lost!!!!

Ally lost her 5th tooth!!!

It had been loose for a while but nothing major. But then after school she showed me how loose it was and I was stunned. She went to gymnastics practice and came home saying it was ouchy and bleeding.



Wiggling it in front of the bathroom mirror!


See how loose.


Cloey was in the bathroom with Ally and mama offering moral support.

But it would not come out.

Until 12:00AM. It came out and she handed it to me very calmly.

We are all sleeping in one room for a few nights because it's so hot, 80+ degrees in our house. We get air conditioning installed next week so we only put one window unit in. 

Literally at 12am she says "here mommy, my tooth" Becky and I were stunned! I took the tooth put it in her special tooth fairy pillow. And we all went back to sleep. Becky said the fairy would come tomorrow night.


One less tooth!

No comments: