Wednesday, June 10, 2015

School Fun

It is finally park weather. One day recently Ally asked to stop at the park on the way home from school. With gymnastics 3 days a week and swimming on a 4th we usually only walk home 1 day a week this year. It was a beautiful Spring day so of course I said yes.

IMG_5384IMG_5386

She ran to the bar, I sat on a bench a ways a away from her and I kept hearing a woman gasp in excitement and awe. I looked, and Ally was doing her gymnastics bar routine on the playground bar! I had to go take a few pictures. I know her eyes are closed in the one below, but the light was better and one handed!

Ally can’t reach the bar from the ground, and its almost too high for her to jump up and on it. But she finds ways. We just can’t keep her still any more – she is swinging or cartwheeling or hand-standing or leaping.

IMG_5387

IMG_5393

There was a pot luck dinner at her school on night, and above she is sitting eating with her friends Colette (left) and Willow (right). Below Ally is hanging out on the climbing structure with Maya.

IMG_5395

No comments: