Monday, June 8, 2015

Sleeping with the animals

When Becky was away I let Ally sleep with me in our bed and of course Cloey slept with us too.

IMG_5398

This dog is a snuggler – she loves to curl up right_against you

IMG_5399

IMG_5495

Can you spot Cloey amongst the “special things” (otherwise known as Ally’s stuffed animals) in the picture above?

nali

In the morning I would get up with Cloey to take her outside, and Nali would climb up in bed and snuggle with sleeping Ally.

Becky Cloey

But Cloey’s favorite spot to sleep is actually on your shoulder while you lie on the couch. Above – I think Becky got up early with Cloey and I found them that way when I woke up.

julie CloeyIMG_4286

Watching TV with a dog wrapped around my head is not my idea of fun. But Ally thinks its awesome.

IMG_5400

At least every other day Ally still says “I cant believe we have a dog”. Sometimes I’m not sure who is luckier her – the dog or us. She is a pretty great dog, but having a dog small enough to lay on your 8 year old daughter while she plays leapster makes us pretty luck too.

No comments: