Thursday, April 7, 2016

Birthday Party Fun!

Ally's friend Ellie is an April Fool's baby. Her party this year had a joke and games theme. 

When we arrived Ally was directed to select a flag, write her name on it and stick it her cupcake to claim it as her own. 


Ummm....what happened to my cupcake?


Oh, my flag popped a balloon that was covered in whipped cream and sprayed whipped cream all over my face!

Good thing Ally is a good sport.

It was a 3 hour party and I told Ally I would check in after 2 hours. So I stopped by, and found out that Ally was crown champion of party games. She beat all the other girls in the "stand on one leg" contest, and she won "how many times can you roll across the floor" contest and she won at hide and seek by being the last one found! 

Not bad! 

She had fun seeing her school friends. 

No comments: