Saturday, August 16, 2008

Ally's First Play

Grandpa Frank wanted to see the outdoor performance of "You're a good man C.harl.ie B_rown". Mama and Mommy were not sure how I would be behave, but I keep telling them that I am not a baby anymore. We left at intermission, but Grandma Barbie said I was really good.
Here are 3 generations of my family. Grandma, me and Mommy.

Grandpa sat in a lawn chair and Great Aunt Martha stood thru the performance so there aren't any pictures of them. But here is proof that I was good - I just sat and watched the show, well to be honest I kept moving my seat; sometimes I sat next to grandma, sometimes on mommy's lap, sometime I stood up and sometimes I sat with mama. But I was very quite and only clapped when everyone else did. That dog S.noopy is pretty silly. I like cats much better.


Here is the performance.

No comments: