Saturday, August 9, 2008

Balloon Fun

Ally and I went to the mall recently. It was raining and we needed a break. Becky stayed home and took a much deserved break. Towards the end of our trip Ally got pretty fussy and so a very nice salesman at N.ordstrom gave her a balloon. Can you tell she liked it? She was so cute and happy I whipped out the camera in the parking garage and took these pictures of her. I know there are a lot of pictures- but I couldn't decide which ones were the best so here is a bunch of them.






Then when we got home Carl wanted to play with the balloon. Ally was very nice and shared it with him.


1 comment:

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

Looks like Ally likes balloons as much as Mia! I love the first one she looks so happy!

My cats chew the string on the balloon and then they float up to the ceiling! Carl is a cutie and I love his name : )