Friday, December 19, 2008

Baby's bath time

It is so much fun to watch the imagination at work. Ally and I had been playing. I was bouncing her on my knee and after a while I told her we had to stop because my leg was tired. She said tired, I said yes, and she told me to go to sleep. I asked for a pillow and blanket so she brought me both! I then asked her to get a pillow and blanket for herself - she did and we both slept for about 45 seconds. Then she stood up and got her baby doll, because we had to get baby ready for bed. Mama came home and mama helped with baby's bath time.
Washing baby's face.



having fun washing baby

washing face

soaping up her hand with shampoo to wash baby's hair

washing feet


bath is done time to kiss baby

Diapering baby

after bath its lotion time, Ally is rubbing lotion on baby's feet.

Bath time is all done now its time for a ride on my "bike". Yes Ally calls this her bike, she's still too petite for an actual tricycle so this is her mode of transport for the moment.

I certainly think she is loveable what about you?

2 comments:

Mama Bear said...

Oh gosh, those pictures are just way tooo much fun! She is just so cute and I so love the "role playing" age. What a cutie pie.

Gwen, Jenny, & Mia said...

How cute she is bathing her baby! What an imagination!! Love her little skirt...and her adorable shirt! Happy Holidays!!